Blogger Backgrounds

12 November 2011

New competiton & Breaking Dawn

Hello! Okay, so, new competition released!
'Eternal Love' competition.
Abit boring for me, I mean really MSP, theres loads of better options for competitions..
Has anyone else noticed that it resembles alot to the new twilight movie releasing this october called 'Breaking Dawn' ? The wedding scene is really similiar.
Speaking of twilight, I am SO excited!
I love twilight so much and I have been waiting like 10 freakin months xO Anyone else like twilight?^o^
So its releasing on the 18th, and i've already booked my tickets. Its awesome how they made it into parts aswell ^^ MORE, MORE, MORE!


Anyways, comment and tell me what you think of this competition :'D

4 comments:

  1. I Don't Really Like The Comp.. Yu Can't Really Have A Good Plot For A Movie That Matches That Theme... Well Thats Just Me.. ^^

    I LOVE TWILIGHT!
    I'm Team Jacob <'33
    No Offence If Yur Team Edward...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Twilight!
    and i love the comp!
    Im team edward :/
    EDWARD CULLEN<"3
    And i've seen the adverts and i am, sooooo excited!!!!!!!!!
    Ive booked my tickets too!
    Can't wait till next saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This has NOTHING to do with the post but oh well. xD

    Just wanted to have a cheers - with a non-non-alcoholic beverage - to my gawjussheckofababeandawesomistawhoiscalledbyaanimalthatisntaamazingasthisguurl....
    KITEEEEEEEEYYYYHHHH! (My KitteeMittens :3)

    YOUR THE FRIICKIN' MOST AWESHUUM,
    ILOVEYUUUUUUUH<'33333

    xoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoox.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and to all you haters out there [as if this girl actually HAS any though!]...search up the word 'fatuous' on Google..That's what the haters are in this klub.

    :)

    ReplyDelete